This is a hacking site. If it is not for hacking,you need not upload or edit files. Or you did find any games which seems to be exploitable?
- I did not find any exploitable games.. I didn't think all the games on that table were exploitable... just games so I started adding the list of the games. Anyway it still got some mistakes according to what I know. But I don't want to change it because I don't know enough in that field of hacking.--Elisherer 05:51, 31 August 2011 (CEST)
- Searching for exploits now is a waste of time. We don't know enough to make exploits useful. --Luigi2us 15:38, 31 August 2011 (CEST)
3DS may be support this one. How do you think? --Matyapiro31 16:40, 16 October 2011 (CEST)
- I think Nintendo wouldn't use something that unconventional...It propbably has a JTAG of some kind on the board. (Matyapiro please use the sig button at the end of your comments...) --Elisherer 16:47, 16 October 2011 (CEST)
3DS dev model --Matyapiro31 15:12, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
- That's nice but I don't see it helping us at the moment (comparing to a normal unit). --Elisherer 17:10, 18 October 2011 (CEST)
elisherer,are you interested in capturing 3DS screen?
Some interesting result found in Japan.--Matyapiro31 16:18, 28 February 2012 (CET)
- Ofcourse...tell me, tell me...--Elisherer 18:14, 28 February 2012 (CET)
 added swedish translation
 about game saves
There is one product called "3ds Cyber Save Editor". Looked carefully through the list of what games it supports, i found some games (that taken its offical cartbarge release date as a reference) must have using firmwares higher than 2.0.0 (which imported a new method of save encryption) and even one just released less than a month ago (in fact that is another title sorry). (If you need proofs i can get the list and all their release dates uploaded to my skydrive). So what do you think of such a product? If that do handle other games outside its support list (that i mean i can backup my save of one game and let it decrypted and resigned to your 3ds) i highly doubt it holding something like a keyslot of 3ds, or it can dump your console key (hey not such less). Or even it has more. well i'm getting many hunters cheating their games.
- It doesn't need the key from the 3ds because games and their saves are encrypted with general keys (which happens to be on the 3ds as well). I think their dongle has a lot of logic in it (if it is what is says it is) and is very much illegal... more on that subject I can't really comment until they provide some proof.. --Elisherer 18:13, 6 June 2013 (CEST)
(BTW could you please tell me where to edit if i do want to add CHN translation of 3dsexplorer?)--Syphurith 16:10, 5 June 2013 (CEST)
- Sorry 3dsexplorer is not localizable.. --Elisherer 18:13, 6 June 2013 (CEST)
- Ok i know then. Tried to communicate on irc one or two days ago. There Normmatt and others tried to analyse it, however got a result that all those encrypt/decrypt things happened on their server and the save file uploaded to remote seems to be a full one (that no clues about the decryption of the saves). Yellow said the company should already have lots of decrypted ncch or other things related to decrypt the saves, may be even decapped the SoC (at least how could they get those commands?).
- Got that. if we need to analyse that firmware file we should get that product first (cause those binary/hex related to its core - STM32XXXX) so that is not a very good way to explore. So leave that waiting for chip decapping result. --Syphurith 07:58, 7 June 2013 (CEST)
- Sorry to disturb you again, but.. If i or my friends prepare those CHNiese text for you, is it possible to add into the program? - Even i can read English without much trouble, someone is finding that not easy to use lol. BTW, what is the key that used to extract exefs.bin and so on from CXI? I'm confused about that. Maybe the Retail key? --Syphurith 17:20, 21 June 2013 (CEST)
- No trouble at all, 3dsexplorer is used by a few people (can count them on one hand) so I wouldn't go thruogh the trouble of localizing it. It isn't simple at all at this point. The key to extract is different on each ncch, It needs to be extracted from the tmd with the common key which isn't public (To sum it up, If you don't know about the keys then you don't need 3dsexplorer). Anyway, Neimod made ctrtool better since I stopped developing it and it might not be so fruitful --Elisherer 20:15, 22 June 2013 (CEST)