How about we change the default theme to 'Vector' to match the Wii and WiiU brew sites? --Elisherer 08:51, 11 December 2012 (CET)
To whoever translates this days..
- I recommend you wouldn't waste your time on translating pages which aren't finished (i.e. Savegames)
- Do not translate database pages like Title list or Friend code these pages are updated regulary.
- This Wiki doesn't have a localization plug-in I would recommend waiting until it does..
--Elisherer 11:06, 15 March 2012 (CET)
- Okay, I see...--Wangxuan8331800 12:46, 16 March 2012 (CET)
I think we create the other domains for those languages.--Matyapiro3118:24, 19 March 2012 (CET)
A forum will be created when it becomes necessary, for e.g. actual discussion about homebrew development. Currently homebrew is not possible, so a forum is not needed yet. --Neimod 01:05, 29 February 2012 (CET)
 weird communication
Hello all, I found some weird UDP communication coming from the 3ds to the internet (japan). Connection is made towards IP 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, and contains a string. String starts with afa1, then the number 1,4 or 6, then comes either a short or long string (can contain 00) and it ends with a 2-byte counter (b3 in my case). It seems to be repeated, but I cant reproduce it as of now. It happened after I tried to update the 3ds, but it could be related to video/spotpass (suggestions?)
Example: af a1 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 b3
Any suggestions/ideas what it could be? --Mr seeker 20:26, 8 December 2011 (CET)
 3ds dev unit
Hey,Xcution,don't you release helloworld.cia?--Matyapiro31 15:40, 1 December 2011 (CET)
 Homebrew install idea?
Could it be installed in a way similar to Smash Bros. Brawl? Where you go to a webpage with a 3D image to download (like on 3ds.to) but when you load it in Camera/Swapnote it triggers? Or with the new Save Backup feature they just added? Sorry if this is the wrong place to suggest ideas... Jarieスイクン 18:22, 28 June 2013 (CEST)
- It is good place to post idea, that's all good as well. however since there is few that can reverse those ARM executables, we don't have ones alike yellow that can do such a job. even grabbed the power of 4.5.x we don't have people that can work on analysis on those app - we don't have enough ones to see into the implementation of system modules yet. So that is a pity we can only think and suggest, or go to learn reverse engineering and ARM disassembly first. BTW that site seems down (to me), also i don't think they would enable such a method. you can contact them on irc when you got something you think that is very interesting or would easily happen.--Syphurith 05:31, 29 June 2013 (CEST)
Can one of the devs on DSIBREW lock the crucial pages. I (Dsihaxx) have been going around correcting them with the latest backups on the wayback machine however random people keep changing it to either advertisements or gibberish. Thx.